Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Move to Seattle

Well we made it safely to the big city of Seattle. Its well- different :-) Luckily our Apartment isn't smack down in downtown Seattle, but its still a lot busier then Cheney :-) Kasey started his orientation and classes start on Tuesday. His first day of class he gets to examine a cadaver, We bought his scalpels today- He's thrilled about that part of school (not) But he met some cool people in the Dental program and says they don't all seem like crazy liberals who don't eat meat.
:-) We have a young couple who live here in the building that go to our ward who seem like a lot of fun. They just had their second baby. Kasey's glad that there are babies in the building so that I can get my "baby fix". Well we love and miss you all and hope that everything is going well.

13 comments:

CAMI said...

Yeah!! Finally- I am so glad you did a post! Now you need to keep it up ok! And do recent pictures- if you don't know how- call me! It was so nice to see you guys~ we love and miss you so much!

CAMI said...

Ok I just noticed the pictures below- I like your place its nice- you made it look good- you do know you can put the pictures in the post right?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you updated your blog!!!

We were going to go to Ryan's parents for this long weekend and I was kind of looking forward to be able to stop by and say hi at your place, but we decided to stick around here! But keep your blog up so we're in touch to see you some day we go around there!

We miss you, guys! Right the other day Ryan and I were talking about you and how we missed the chance to know you better! That's what I don't like about school: We don't get time to socialize with anyone :(

Anonymous said...

hey i hope that cutting up thing wasent too bad for kasey and that the meal after wasent too bad ether. hope all is well and you are getting comfortable in your new home. Kellade

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I love the new pictures of Port Angeles. I don't really know where to comment on them, but anyway... they're really nice. Oh, and I love your apartment! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

i think its time for some updates

Anonymous said...

i think its time to update the ole blog

Jer and Myaela said...

I think it's definitely time that you guys update your blog. We totally miss you guys and hope you're doing well!!

CAMI said...

Kasey I was just wondering were does a female swallowtail lay her eggs? I miss you guys and H-Train does too.
-Jason

CAMI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I just found the Hawes's blog, and thus found a link to your blog. Seattle? I hope you love it and find your niche! Good luck, God bless! oh, and merry christmas!

Child of God said...

Linley, you don't probably remember me. I am a friend of Kaseys. Anyway, I found your blog and I just wanted to keep in touch with you guys. Also, I know of a couple who just started Dental school there at UW. You may know them there names are Brady and Bethanie Bates. Well I love the pictures.

Danielle said...

UPDATE NOW!