Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spokane Trip

We had a great time In Spokane. It was so much fun to see all our family and our cute nieces and nephews. Here's a few priceless shots of our weekend. Congratulations Shiloh!

Austin lookin cool ready for the day out on the town

We fed the ducks at Manito Park


It was a bit rainy- but that didn't stop us






Here comes the Bride and groom

Kissin in the rain









This cute little girl has gotten so big!

Doin what I love best- playin with my niece and nephew

He's going to make such a good Daddy (no Im not pregnant-I'm just saying some day)



We had a fun time stopping by Chelseas and seeing the boys. Tom and her have a very cute apartment. Payton had a fun time playin with Kasey

1 comment:

CAMI said...

Hey guys I need your address to send you an announcement- email it to me at cami.stars337@gmail.com